The entry policies for The Bahamas are ever-changing. Please cross reference with https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening
As of November 2, 2020
Beginning 1st November, The Bahamas will remove the mandatory “Vacation in Place” requirement for all visitors, returning citizens, and residents.
The new protocols will require visitors, and returning citizens and residents to obtain a RT-PCR (swab) test no more than five (5) days prior to their travel to The Bahamas and obtain a Travel Health Certificate through https://travel.gov.bs/.
In addition, and to ensure that travelers remain COVID free, a rapid antigen test will be conducted upon arrival, and then again four days (96 hours) after arrival in The Bahamas. Children ten (10) and under are exempt from taking a rapid antigen test.
We will re-open for our 2020/2021 season on November 1st, 2020! You can begin to make reservations at both the hotel and restaurant now. Here are some extra things to note:
- Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, and moving around the restaurant.
- Please sanitize your hands at the entry or upon entering the building.
- We have restricted access to our building to one entrance- the porch entrance through our main gate where the menu box is; on the north side of our building.
- The Exit is through the garden courtyard gate.
- If anyone in your party feels unwell or has a temperature or dry cough, please call and let us know. Do not come to the restaurant.
- We reserve the right to perform temperature checks.
- Our seating is very limited and planned out in the best interest of safety and it is not possible to change seating on arrival.
- Bar seating for cocktails is very limited.
- Please do not join up with others who are not in your immediate party in any of the common areas in groups numbering more than 6 people.
- Please practice social distancing, maintaining 3-6 feet between people not in your party.
- In the event of inclement weather, please consider ordering take out as our indoor and undercover capacity is minimal. We will do our best to accommodate the reservations that we can.
- Please make sure that you have applied for your travel authorization at Travel Health Certificate. You will not be permitted entry into the country without the travel authority and negative test results from one of the listed accredited facilities.
- When checking in to The Landing, please only have one (1) member of your party come upstairs to check in. No more than two (2) people are allowed in the front office at a time.
- Please leave all of your bags downstairs.
- Please have your mask on covering your nose and mouth
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the office.
- The wearing of masks is MANDATORY in all public places and there is a $200 fine for not wearing them.
- Masks are not required on the beach but are required as you enter and exit the beach.
- Masks are also not required during exercise e.g running/jogging in the street but must be on your person and worn at the conclusion of your exercise.
- Masks are not required poolside once you are socially distanced from other guests.
- Masks are required whilst on golf carts.
- We ask you to please follow the implemented protocols of social distancing. Masks are not required poolside once you are socially distanced from other guests. Masks are required whilst on golf carts.
- Please note that housekeeping will not enter your room if occupied. They will be wearing Personal Protection Equipment as we are required to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests.
- Please advise us if you are allergic to any cleaning agents as we are required to disinfect and sanitize all contact surfaces, inclusive of all furniture, daily.
- Please let us know if you do not wish to have housekeeping during your stay. All housekeeping concludes at 2:30pm.
- Please wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizers around the property especially before touching communal surfaces.
We have been certified by the Hotel Licensing Authority as clean and pristine based on our implementation of the mandated safety protocol.