The Landing is made up of 3 historic buildings in the heart of town. The main building that houses the restaurant and two of our rooms was built in 1800. We are only the fifth owners since that time. It was a private residence until 1993. Our Captain’s house building, which houses 5 of our rooms, was built in 1820. It was the happening Picaroon Cove Club in the 50‘s and 60‘s.Our Library Building houses 5 rooms and was built in 1840. As the name suggests, it was once the library. It served as information headquarters during WW II and some locals still have memories of the RO dances that took place there. It has also served as the fire house and the island clinic. Come and live a little history with us………..